Your safety is our priority and it's our job to make sure you're being responsible with your money and time at our site. We want to keep you safe so we'll contact you in whichever way we feel may be necessary (it could be a pop up, an email or even a phone call).
We want you to enjoy playing on our site, not spending more than you can afford. If you're not sure if you might have a problem, answer the following questions:
• Sometimes gamble for longer than you intend to?
• Sometimes lose track of time when you're gambling?
• Devote time to gambling when you should be doing something else?
• Gamble more money than you intend to?
• Try to win back money that you've lost gambling?
• Sometimes borrow money so you can gamble?
• Not want to tell other people about how much time or money you spend on gambling?
• Sometimes feel bad when you think of how much you have lost gambling?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you should consider taking a time-out or self-exclusion from our site.